Charity Shop Shopping!
Good morning lovelies! As well as sewing I absolutely love to shop in charity shops. I went thrifting on Saturday with a get the look for Selena Gomez in mind, but I couldn't find everything I was after. There's a diy I'm desperate to do to finish the get the look! Then il be posting about styling these pieces like Selena☺️
Saturday was a good day, I got each piece for a pound each 👏🏻 My kind of bargain!
I wasn't holding out much hope for these shorts because they said size 16 on the tag, but they fit like a dream and I lavvvvvvv them! Serious vintage vibes, something that will be in my wardrobe for a long time.
I swear I have been looking for a skirt like this one since may, so I was literally beyond happy to find this! And for a quid!! 😍👌🏻 It's slightly too big and I might take it up by about 1cm. Sad i didnt have it before i went on holiday, but you cant win em all eh.
Classic little black slip, a quid? Why not!
I know these are not clothes, but I also got a cute little storage basket and plant pot for a pound each, so i thought id include them! Im just proud of my bargains lol.
Anyway thats all for today. Im currently working on sewing up my first ever vintage vogue pattern, so hopefully a completed look at that/ review will be my post on Friday.
Lots of love, Maria!
Comments
Post a Comment